We know that when you choose a yacht club, you choose a second home, a place to spend your summers, have fun with kids and grandkids…and delight in cruising life…for many years.
It’s also a significant family expense that we also understand needs to be balanced. At Trident, our fees our competitive to local yacht clubs in the local area, as well as the Toronto area.
We believe that we have a wonderful mix of services, culture and amenities that make Trident second to none, at a value that both young families, retirees and working couples alike can afford.
Two types of membership
- boat slip
- voting privileges
- ability to store your boat during the winter at Trident (if space is available)
- full access to all Club amenities
- full access to Club amenities
- access to slips on a space-available basis (for a fee)
- NOTE: if slips aren’t available, many people purchase an associate membership to have priority should a slip come free